DKZ type linear electric actuator, an execution unit in DDZ type electronic unit combined instrument, accepts signals from a regulating unit (or computer) and automatically controls the actuator to complete regulating tasks.
Our Electric Knife Gate Valve, Electric Quarter Turn Actuator, Pneumatic Actuator Butterfly Valve are far superior to similar products on the market in terms of performance and price. Our company owns a team of well-trained professionals. According to the plan, we strive to become an enterprise with superb production and scientific research strength and first-class brand in the near future. Our company upholds the business philosophy of 'expanding the common development space and advocating the concept of profit sharing', With increasing competition in the market, more and more companies have improved their competitiveness with high-quality, personalized products and services.
Specifications and Models
Main Technical Parameters
1. Input signal: Type II 0-10mA DC; Type III 4-20mA DC
2. Input channel: 3
3. Input channel impedance: Type ll 200Ω; Type II 250Ω
4. Output torque: See table above
5. Full travel time: See table above
6. Limit of basic error:±2.5%
7. Dead zone: ≦3%
8. Damping characteristic: ≦3 half cycles
9. Return difference: ±1 .5%
10. Power supply voltage: 220V (±10%, ±15%) at frequency 50Hz
11. Service environment temperature: Actuator: -10~+55℃ or -25~+70℃; Amplifier: 0~+50℃
12. Relative humidity of service environment: Actuator: ≦95%; Amplifier: 10%-70%
Terminal Wiring Diagram
We will continue to surpass ourselves, create value for customers as always, and provide better DC 12/24V Heavy Duty Electric Linear Actuator with excellent technology and services. Through the integration of organizational structure, our company optimizes the internal process, improves the efficiency and has a positive brand influence on the target consumers. Providing customers with quality products is our unswerving pursuit. We adhere to the principles of market-oriented, honesty, and healthy management, and actively implement a global business strategy of marching towards the world.