24V DC Vibrating Motor Small High Torque Electric Linear Actuator for Recliner Chair Parts
DKZ type linear electric actuator, an execution unit in DDZ type electronic unit combined instrument, accepts signals from a regulating unit (or computer) and automatically controls the actuator to complete regulating tasks.
We will continue to improve our services and continuously improve our Motorized Control Butterfly Valve, 4-20ma Flow Control Valve, Adjustable Flow Control Valve to support our growing customer base. We stick to the service tenet of 'integrity-based, customer first', and have maintained cooperative relations with customers all over the world for many years. Our company is willing to provide all-round, full satisfaction and full rest assured service for friends from all walks of life with elitist talent strategy and innovative product concept together with diligent and rigorous, scientific and pragmatic working attitude.
Specifications and Models
Main Technical Parameters
1. Input signal: Type II 0-10mA DC; Type III 4-20mA DC
2. Input channel: 3
3. Input channel impedance: Type ll 200Ω; Type II 250Ω
4. Output torque: See table above
5. Full travel time: See table above
6. Limit of basic error:±2.5%
7. Dead zone: ≦3%
8. Damping characteristic: ≦3 half cycles
9. Return difference: ±1 .5%
10. Power supply voltage: 220V (±10%, ±15%) at frequency 50Hz
11. Service environment temperature: Actuator: -10~+55℃ or -25~+70℃; Amplifier: 0~+50℃
12. Relative humidity of service environment: Actuator: ≦95%; Amplifier: 10%-70%
Terminal Wiring Diagram
We are in a relatively high position in the industry, and we maintain close cooperation with foreign suppliers to provide 24V DC Vibrating Motor Small High Torque Electric Linear Actuator for Recliner Chair Parts, our products are exported to many countries and regions. Corporate culture is the soul of an enterprise, thus we strive to build a corporate culture with the spirit of the times and its own characteristics. We pursue clear processes, effective systems and clear division of responsibilities and powers in management to achieve high quality, high efficiency and low consumption in management.