The main feature of stainless steel ball valves is their compact structure, easy to operate and maintain. Stainless steel ball valves can be used to control the flow of various types of fluids such as air, water, steam, various corrosive media, mud, oil, liquid metal and radioactive media.
The ball valve body may be integral or combined. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
Classification of stainless steel ball valves:
Stainless steel pneumatic ball valve, stainless steel electric ball valve, stainless steel manual ball valve. Stainless steel ball valve material is divided into 304, 316, 321 stainless steel ball valves.
The stainless steel ball valve relies on a rotating spool to make the valve unblocked or occluded. The ball valve switch is light in weight, small in size, can be made into a large diameter, reliable in sealing, simple in structure, convenient in maintenance, and the sealing surface and the spherical surface are often closed, and is not easily eroded by the medium, and is widely used in various industries. Only its closing member is a sphere, and the ball is rotated around the centerline of the valve body to open and close a valve.
Advantages of stainless steel ball valves:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. Close and reliable, the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics and has good sealing performance. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. It is easy to operate, and it can be opened and closed quickly. It can be rotated by 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Easy maintenance, the ball valve has a simple structure, the sealing ring is generally active, and it is convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium. When the medium passes, it will not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
How to use stainless steel ball valve:
1) Confirm that the pipeline and valve have been flushed before operation.
2) The operation of the valve is driven by the actuator input signal size to complete the rotation of the valve stem: when the forward rotation is 1/4 turn (900), the valve is closed. The valve opens when rotated 1/4 turn (900) in the opposite direction.
3) When the actuator direction indicator arrow is parallel to the pipeline, the valve is open; when the indicator arrow is perpendicular to the pipeline, the valve is closed.
Stainless steel ball valves are suitable for those places _ maintenance:
With a long service life and maintenance-free period, it will depend on several factors: normal working conditions, maintaining a harmonious temperature/pressure ratio, and reasonable corrosion data.
Stainless steel ball valve notes:
●The ball valve still has a pressurized fluid inside the valve body when it is closed.
● Before the maintenance, release the line pressure and open the valve
● Disconnect power or air supply before maintenance
● Before the maintenance, the actuator is separated from the bracket