The most common driving methods for butterfly valves are manual, pneumatic, hydraulic and electric. This article mainly introduces electric butterfly valves. electric butterfly valve can be subdivided into handle butterfly valve and turbine butterfly valve. Both have little impact on the installation of electric butterfly valves. The difference is more in operational use.
Precautions of the electric butterfly valve installation
1. Before the installation of the electric butterfly valve, it is necessary to confirm whether the product is suitable for the working condition of the medium in the pipeline. The interior of the butterfly valve must be clean, including the sealing ring, the valve shaft, and the butterfly plate. Do not close the disc before cleaning the butterfly valve to prevent damage to the seal.
2. The clip-on electric butterfly valve requires the use of a special butterfly valve flange.
3. It is better to stand upright on the pipeline and not to reverse it.
4. When it is necessary to adjust the flow, it is recommended to use a turbine butterfly valve.
5. After installation, check every part of the valve periodically during the use process and remove any faults.