1. The electric valve is mainly composed of two parts: the valve and the electric actuator. The electric device adopts an electric actuator. The output shaft adopts a stem-and-nut type connection, and the size of the flange of the plate drives the valve stem to move up and down. Thereby, the valve stem is driven to drive the shutter to perform linear motion of ascending and descending, so as to achieve the purpose of opening and closing the valve for the purpose of the electric ball valve.
2. The valve is equipped with a manual operating mechanism. When there is no power supply, manual operation can be used to open and close the valve. When the handwheel rotates clockwise, the valve is closed. When the counterclockwise rotation is turned on, the valve pneumatic ball valve is opened.
3. The flange of the valve adopts self-pressure sealing structure. The sealing gasket is made of stainless steel metal gasket, which can withstand high pressure sealing of 4500 pounds and reliable ball valve.
4. The gate adopts the wedge type single shutter structure, and the valve has small volume and compact floating ball valve.
5. The valve body adopts the forged welded structure, which fundamentally solves the quality problems caused by casting defects, eliminates the scrap rate and improves the reliability of the product.
6. The sealing material of the gate and the valve seat is surfacing with cobalt-based cemented carbide.
7. The valve stem and the valve cover are provided with a shut-off sealing device. When necessary, the shut-off seal can be temporarily used to isolate the medium from the stuffing box, but it is not possible to replace the packing with a shut-off device.