1. The installation position, height, and import and export direction must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2. All kinds of manual electric ball valves installed on the insulated pipe, the handles must not be downward.
3. The electric ball valve must be inspected before installation. The nameplate of the electric ball valve should conform to the current national standard "General Electric Ball Valve Mark" GB12220. For electric ball valves with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa and a cutting action on the main pipe, the strength and tight performance tests shall be carried out before installation, and the qualified ones shall be used. In the strength test, the test pressure is 1.5 times the nominal pressure, the duration is not less than 5 min, and the electric ball valve housing and packing should be free of leakage. In the rigorous test, the test pressure is 1.1 times of the nominal pressure; the test pressure shall meet the requirements of GB50243 in the duration of the test, and the leakage of the valve sealing surface shall be qualified.
4. Install a gasket between the valve flange and the pipeline flange according to the pipeline design requirements.
5. The electric ball valve with transmission mechanism is installed according to the provisions of the product manual.